Sunday 5 October 2014

10 things that a psychopath girlfriend does

Often occurs to me that it is not love that makes us blind, but jealousy.
The desire to control everything about our love story, at times, makes us lose control of ourselves.
We see things that are not there. Our mind processes potentially threatening situations for our relationship that would not shame a novel by Agatha Christie.
Among the sentiments shared by men and women all over the world, jealousy is without doubt the strongest of all. At that point then, if we find ourselves having to deal with a boyfriend who is not jealous, then we assert that he does not love us. And if we are, instead, have to do with a girlfriend too jealous?
Here's what can happen: we have compiled a list of 10 things that makes a Girlfriend psycho.


1 Last access 

Whether it's Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp, the last access may become the cause of strife, outbursts, plates pulled in head and Machiavellian revenge against the unfortunate turn of imbattutosi Girlfriend in a psycho. 
"Why were you connected? Because you were not connected? Why is displayed and you have not answered?!?!? "

2 Friends 

Ah then you go out with your friends tonight? Exit only? So tonight I do not want me with you ?! You have to talk bad about me or the other well, let me get this? Because if you do not want me just say that I certainly do not run after you know ?! So you do not want me with you? You men are all alike. There can never be trusted. 

3 Jobs 

What do you mean that your company will have joined an intern? And what did you put ?! You licenzierai it ?! Especially if they have hired a new intern, it means that the crisis is not there. I lost this job you will soon find another, rather, I'll take you there to look for a new one. Bet that interns there will be no more? 

4 Sisters and Cousins 

You said you were at a family dinner: Why was that in there with you? Ah is your cousin? And when the cousins ​​are relatives? Not to mention your sister you're always hanging out with her. What must people think? What you have another, which betray me. 

5. Facebook 

Like the photo of the blonde? And since when do you like blondes? And then because she put me like your photo? Look, I remember everything: 47 weeks ago I told you to delete it. And now you're there to exchange your "I like". You're in love with her? 

6 What are you thinking? 

Look, I know you're thinking about something. 
And I do not say "nothing" that make me climb the crime. I notice when you think you know another? Who is this? Tell me. 

7 You lied to me 

No. I do not believe. Needless to say that it works, you see the face you're lying. Now tell me exactly what you did yesterday on the way home from the gym. The village is small, people talk. For those who want me to go? 

8 Let me know 

You were not at the bar ten minutes ago? Now you are in the car? And where are you going? Why did not you say anything? I have to inform you of your travels. 

9 Who was that? 

It does not matter if you've said goodbye to your old elementary school teacher who has over 70 years of age. You will want to know instantly why be a female you are turning to you. But every answer will not be exhaustive. 

10 So do not love me 

Look, I'm not that I make too many questions, it's you that I do not do it. And why did not I do? Why are not you jealous? 

So, you don't love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment