Thursday 10 July 2014

'I'll tell you Angelina and drugs' The video released by a drug dealer

Exclusive to the weekly gossip "National Enquirer" a movie filmed in the '90s: "The I sold everything, that day was done and talked to me about sex"
The eyes are marked by circles, the emaciated face, arms skinny, walking nervously on the phone. Angelina Jolie is almost unrecognizable in the video, which dates back to the '90s, released by the "National Enquirer." A video - 16 minutes - turned around and sold exclusively to the weekly gossip Use by Franklin Meyer, drug dealer who for years has provided U.S. actress drugs. Today, UN ambassador and two-time Oscar winner Jolie has never hidden his past "turbulent" but it seems that the publication has irritated a lot.



"I sold everything to her"
To infuriate Angelina also the statements of Meyer who explained how the actress called him to his house to buy drugs and then told him about his "sexual secrets." "Angie was a client of mine for many years - said to '" Enquirer "explaining how and when he shot videos - was selling heroin and cocaine. One day he called me and asked me to go to his house. This was our way in code to say that he needed to stock up on drugs. I had just bought a camera and decided to take it with me. When I arrived I gave her drugs and she paid me. His face was emaciated and had signs of bites along both arms. "

No comments:

Post a Comment